[meteorite-list] Question regarding Vaca Muerta Strewnfield

From: Felipe Guajardo <felipeg36_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:53:51 -0500

Hello everyone,
Last month I posted a question regarding the Vaca Muerta Strewnfield
but didn't get a definite answer. I'm going to try again. This
December, I'm planning on going to northern chile and hunting both
Imilac and Vaca Muerta Strewnfields. The coordinates online for Vaca
Muerta are 25? 45' S / 70? 30' W. Then I found this great pic of the
strewnfield http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/1196/vacamuerta.jpg
The coordinates of the center of the strewnfield in the pic are
25?51'29.76"S / 70?19'42.93"W. I would like to know which coordinates
is the strewnfield located on. The distance between both coordinates
are roughly 12.5 miles. Thanks so much!

Felipe