[meteorite-list] Meteorites & Competition (Government Bailout of the Meteorite Industry?)

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:09:41 -0500

Hi Adam,

You are right, I did jump to conclusions in my last post. But, when I
heard meteorites being compared to McDonalds, it made me cringe. The
last thing anyone wants is Meteorite Value Meals.............or is it?
  Hmmmm........ LOL

Best regards,

MikeG

PS - instead of making meteorites corporate, how about a government
bail out of the meteorite industry? We could have CASH FOR RUSTERS!
Trade in your oxidized Dronino for a shiny new Sikhote Alin! ;)