[meteorite-list] AD - Lunar available for sale

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 09:48:37 -0700 (PDT)

I understand that. I have already taken the steps to get it checked out.
The first thing I did once I got it was to contact Ted Bunch.

Perhaps my post was a bit harsh, but some of the emails I have gotten made me feel like people are pissed that I am selling it cheaper then others want me to.

Greg C.