[meteorite-list] Anyone remember this?

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 08:06:39 -0700

Sucks that the media thinks you need a degree in something to be
qualified to talk intelligently about anything...

I wasn't really questioning whether it was a meteorite or not, I was
just a little curious how it actually got there and what it was... I'm
doing some research and knowing how this fell through a roof would be
cool to know.

Is that the one from the wood chipper story, or was it space debris,
airplane part, shrapnel from an explosion or some other weird thing?

Anyone got a link to a follow-up or conclusion?

Regards,
Eric