[meteorite-list] AD - Assorted stuff

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 14:26:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all, hope everyone is having a good day!

I have sold all but 3 samples out of the 300 or so grams of the NWA LL4 S3 W1 material. It has been submitted for NWA number and I will be updating all buyers once the number is given. Price per gram is $5 - which is very reasonable for LL4 material...

There is also a few L'aigle fragments left, 2 large and 3 small.
Off ebay cost for the L'aigle - $40 for the bigger pieces and $18 for the smaller ones. These all come with outstanding provenance.

I need to get some cash together to pay for an order of new NWA material, I am getting a very nice 600g Type 3 chondrite and a few other nice stones, so feel free to make reasonable offers on the items listed on ebay.
I can do better prices off ebay so keep that in mind.

You can see what is left by visiting my ebay page:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/star_wars_coiiector