[meteorite-list] ONE AD PER WEEK I have an idea!

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 17:28:55 EDT

>>On the other hand, I am on the list for science information, and on any
chance of a Wyoming fall.
I buy my meteorites from trusted associates I have known for years and
don't need to shop farther than them. I bet better prices from them than these
hot sale offers.

My finger gets tired of delete, delete, delete delete, HOT SALE DELETE
DELETE DELETE AND THIS IS IN MY SPAM BOX, <<

As for the science information goes, I think there is a fair amount of
that being posted. The ads haven't crowded them out for me, nor have the
science info crowded any of the ads. My god man...if your finger gets tired
hitting the delete button, you need to do more than exercising your finger. Try
some jumping jacks. :O) I don't shop for the sales...I shop for the
bargains, wherever they may creep up at. I've found that if one is patient enuf,
a bargain crops up once in awhile. I know what I want and hang in the back
ground till I come across the offer. Just because I have a certain amount
of money available, doesn't mean I'm gonna spend it foolishly.
GeoZay

**************Join ChristianMingle.com? FREE! Meet Christian Singles in
your area. Start now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221673648x1201419171/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html%3Fcat%3Dadbuy%26
src%3Dplatforma%26adid%3Dfooter:050109%26newurl%3Dreg_path.html)