[meteorite-list] ONE AD PER WEEK I have an idea!

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 17:18:39 EDT

>>After all, everyone was jumping all over Steve Arnold for his ads, but
it seems the same are ready to defend others for the same thing... Isnt that
a little odd?<<

There might be some on this topic a little wishy washy, but I for one
defended Steve to make his ad posts as I'm in favor of others that are doing it
now. I personally wondered once Steve leaves, who was gonna take up the
banner of being the whipping boy on this list and who were gonna do the
"whipping". :O)
GeoZay

**************Join ChristianMingle.com? FREE! Meet Christian Singles in
your area. Start now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221673648x1201419171/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html%3Fcat%3Dadbuy%26
src%3Dplatforma%26adid%3Dfooter:050109%26newurl%3Dreg_path.html)