[meteorite-list] who were the uncooperative secret searchers ?

From: Rob Wesel <rob_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:40:14 -0700

Very good, I thought coordinates were the issue.

As for Hopper, she got definately earned her keep and I think we were the
most fun she's had in years...back to hearding cattle. I DO NOT recommend
holding her in your lap though. Smell doesn't wash off.

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.