[meteorite-list] Even More stupid media use of meteorites

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 05:40:07 -0700 (MST)

Hi All:

If they had only spent a tenth of their budget in this on getting science
facts correct as they spent on this "stuff" in general...

How many people are going to believe this stuff?

If I read this site correctly, the Sun will be in the center of the
galaxy? If that were true, we would have a lot more to worry about than
planet x (like being pulled into a black hole).

Larry Lebofsky

wasting my time teaching real science to teachers and kids on a lot
smaller budget