[meteorite-list] Regarding list content

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:11:21 +0200

I have a similar experience.

I bought a large NWA 869 full slice, half a kilo, on ebay with buy it now.
At that time he didn't have a working paypal account so I had to send
the money by mail.
After a while he started to complaining that I hadn't paid the
meteorite. Finally the letter returned as he had moved to another
address and not updated his ebay account. I then tried to get the
correct address but he stopped answering my email but I finally got his
address on the list.
I really wanted that slice for my collection and for showing people when
I work as a guide on the local observatory, so I sent the money again
registered.
He received the money and kept it but told me that the slice was gone. I
finally found out what happened, he sold it to Michael Blood for $200
and Michael had sold it on before I contacted him.

Just to keep it clear, Michael Blood haven't done anything wrong and was
very helpful to me when I tried to track my meteorite.

So today I have nothing positive to say about Chicago-Steve, he took my
money and sold my meteorite to Michael and where my meteorite is today I
have no clue.

/G?ran