[meteorite-list] WHATS WITH THE ATTACKING

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 04:54:12 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list.I will be real brief.The person in question about me,is tom randall.Not tom phillips!! Tom P. is as class a guy as you will ever know.I get home from work and see this in my email box.If people,who do not even know me,stop sending this to the list and do it privately,there would not be so much much spam.And for some reason,the are some list members who actually stay at home and keep records of this.Then there are some people who feel like god behind a computer and never have anything nice to say.All the attacks on me over the last 5 years,do hurt.I admit it.But HATE??? Come on,lets get over this.There is no one I hate.Overall I love this list and the great things on it.Nuff' said.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!