[meteorite-list] Pitiful excuse for a meteorite hunter Carl Esparza

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:46:07 -0700 (PDT)

Actually we have other help, you just don't know about it because we haven't told you.
Carl has called me every name in the book, I would not invite him if he got out his wallet and begged me. This is a rare find, what is so hard about understanding that it does not need to be shared with everyone?
It is not that complicated really.
there are people we do not want to work with, you may not know why.
Perhaps the landowners don't want 100 people out there. Did you think of that?
Michael Farmer