[meteorite-list] ADD Cottingham

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 06:07:53 -0800 (PST)

Bill-
   Please quit grandstanding to the list and let Mike do as he wants. If you don'tike the ads- just delete them without opening and/or put Mike on your blocked senders list.
   As you have said- Art is owner of the list and it is his rule.
   When Art feels the ads become out of line- let Art get a hold of Mike personally off the list and let him know.
Thank You
Mike