[meteorite-list] Ringwoodite in Sahara 98222 L6 breccia

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 22:41:34 -0800 (PST)

Dear John, Elton and List,
? The Sahara 98222 had several paired stones coming from the same? strewn field.? The stones that I have are all paired to Sahara 98222 with Ringwoodite?and many were?marked with?sequential numbers by the Labennes.??I purchased the remaining stock that the Labennes had at the Tokyo Show in 1999 or 2000. ?If anyone is interested please contact me off list.?
Best Regards, Dirk Ross...Tokyo