[meteorite-list] Ringwoodite in Sahara 98222 L6 breccia

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 20:31:26 -0800

G'Day Dirk, Elton and List
I love when something pops up that I know nothing about. It sparks my
interest and gets my other brain cell working :) You mentioned Sahara
98222 L6 Breccia Ringwoodite, in my research I came up with this, but it
doesn't correspond with anything on the Met Bull. It is the 3rd chart down
about mid-way, it mentions Sahara 98234 L6 Ringwoodite???

http://www.meteorlab.com/METEORLAB2001dev/tsections.htm

Cheers
John