[meteorite-list] New meteorite fall Morocco

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:00:19 -0500

Aid,

These look like nice meteorites and I don't doubt that these are
genuine. I do find it hard to believe that the small craters were
formed from these stones. The craters look dug and appear too large and
deep for the little rocks your are displaying.

Am I missing something?

Best Regards,

Mike Tettenborn