[meteorite-list] meteorites fall of morocco

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:07:24 -0800 (PST)

Aid,
Are you talking about Habibi? The problem is that from 20 different Moroccan people, we are getting 20 different stories. We just want to know the truth/facts about this fall/not fall.
Aid, I have spent a ton of money with you, I remember when you had nothing, now you have a nice new large house in Ouarzazate and nice new Land-cruiser. That is because people like me and Jim and Greg have been to Morocco so many times, taught you which were good meteorites and which were not, and bought from you almost 10 years now. We have to sell stones too, and our customers now are scared because so many different stories come out of Morocco.
Please tell us what the fact are about this meteorite.

Michael Farmer