[meteorite-list] New Moroccan fall news.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:10:39 -0800 (PST)

Matthias,
Please don't overgeneralize my statement. There are few if any dealers on this list who when talking about METEORITE TRADERS from Morocco, would disagree that the untruths that come from there are not almost completely widespread. Amazing how one iron turns into 100 in a week, yet all of the people trying to sell to you insists that all the others are lying and theirs is the only one available.
My statement is just that after all the BS, the truth is very had to figure out.
Michael Farmer