[meteorite-list] meteorites fall of morocco

From: Aid Mohamed <aidmohamed_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:09:34 -0800 (PST)

Hello list,
?I'm Aid Mohamed, i'm here to discusse some facts about the tichka meteorites.
- the person who is trying to breake the commercialization of this meteorite knows himself as bad person, nomads do not sell him meteorites. if he keeps putting his noise on what is not of his business, I have some facts?to tell everybody about him. all moroccans knows him, he does not buy, only make photos of nomad's material for comissions, moroccans knows him very well, and they always wish if he did not know what is a meteorites. he has no material of this material.

- Who pretends that there's ton, I ask him to show it to the list.it's simple,
thank you
Aid Mohamed