[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

From: Roman <romanj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 08:04:36 -0500

43 - 3 great kids and lovely wife, we had our 9th anniversary yesterday.
Work at D&S Signs (Milton) for 26 years now! Bought the company back in 95.
Started collecting meteorites 11 years ago and invented the black aluminum
labels
for meteorite collections, which you can now find everywhere.

Cheers!

Roman Jirasek
Ontario, Canada