[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

From: David Allepuz <dallepuz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:37:33 +0100

Hello list members,

At 41, I'm a a bank office director.
I studied phisics, but bank pays a great income...

I reached meteoritics as a branch of my astronomy interest since a boy.

Last year found a new meteorite at Sahara while exploring with a meteorite
friend (J.Vicente Casado), so we are very busy clasifiying the 140 pieces we
found.

Now, apart of a proud owner of a observatory, I'm also a proud owner of a
meteorite collection.

I'm Married and we have two sons who loves space and meteorites.

And Mike (Farmer), don't worry, we are here, online, waiting for your
notices about your finds in Texas, if you need any help from listees, I'm
sure we will help you.

You all, listees near Texas, make me grow a sane envy.

Have a great weekend hunting for meteorites !!

David Allepuz
Corbera de Llobregat
Barcelona
Spain