[meteorite-list] Merry Christmas

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 19:24:21 -0800

G'Day All
Katina and I would just like to wish all the members the best of
Season's Greetings. I think Geoff made a great effort to list all and I
agree with his list, but there are many more that should have been
included. But you can't list them all. The list has had it's ups and
downs, some good, some bad; but overall we are all connected in some
way.

Take Care, Be Safe and Enjoy your Families and Friends.

Cheers
John, Katina and Rockette
IMCA # 2125

P.S. I hope this goes through. I've had a bummer of a year trying to
post.