[meteorite-list] Tucson Show best dates

From: impactika at aol.com <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 23:12:34 EST

Hello Michael and List,

I am very sorry to disagree with you Michael but the IMCA dinner is for
IMCA members and their spouse/significant other only for one very simple
reason: Space.

I would be absolutely delighted to see every member of this List there, but
I am sure the management of La Fuente would not be happy. So if you are a
Member of the IMCA and would like to come, please contact Maria Haas
(_dragonsoup at msn.com_ (mailto:dragonsoup at msn.com) ) as soon as possible, she is the
one counting heads and making sure that La Fuente will have enough space for
all of us.

If you are not a member, I am sure I will see you at the Birthday party on
Friday evening, and hopefully in my room in the Innsuites (now Hotel Tucson
City Center, room 230). And if you are interested in becoming a member, just
tell me or Maria.

And another thing Michael: the IMCA dinner is on Thursday, Feb. 4.

Very happy Holiday Season to everybody.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 12/24/2009 7:56:05 PM Mountain Standard Time,