[meteorite-list] Tucson Show best dates

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 18:51:34 -0800

Hi Julie and all,
        Yes, The Inn Suites (now "Hotel Tucson City Center?")
Is the highest, by far, concentration of meteorite dealers.
However, the TIME you come should include the following:

The IMCA dinner (if you are an IMCA member, though I think
        all meteorite enthusiasts are welcome) Wed, Feb 4
The Birthday Bash - Fri, Feb 5 this year
        (big event of all meteorite people celebrating the birthdays
        Of The Great Geoff Notkin and the REAL Steve Arnold)
The Tucson Meteorite Auction Sat, Feb 6 this year
        (attended by most meteorite enthusiasts,
        where you can bid on over 100 lots of meteorite offerings).

        Best wishes, Michael