[meteorite-list] Tucson

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:44:54 -0800 (PST)

Julie,

for a first timer, there are two "Must See" locations

The Arizona Mineral & Fossil Show at the Hotel Tucson City Center - formerly InnSuites Hotel

http://www.xpopress.com/AZ-AMFS-IS-show-schedule.html

and the Arizona Mineral & Fossil Show at the Ramada Ltd.

http://www.xpopress.com/AZ-AMFS-RL-show-schedule.html

As you can see they both run the full two weeks.

You can spend a few days wandering both locations. The best days to go are the days you can make it! Obviously the better selection can be had at the beginning of the show, but often the best deals can be made at the end of the show, but there is so many neat things to see and buy, anytime is good!

Have fun!

--
Richard Kowalski
http://fullmoonphotography.net