[meteorite-list] Illinois Meteorwrong Announcement/Sort of Ad

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 13:22:20 -0800 (PST)

Thanks AL, I really thin this is one of the top 3 meteorwrongs of all time next to Putorano and Shirokovsky. I do not have a whole lot left, I have sold all of the pieces that I have offered so far. I just put up a few new pieces on the page you linked to. If somebody sees a piece in the thread that is not listed on the for sale page contact me and we can work something out if it has not been sold yet. I will be adding more pieces to the page so check back often if you do not see anything that interests you.
Here is a link to the thread I was talking about: http://illinoismeteorites.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?num=1243030765/14
Here is a link to the for sale page: http://illinoismeteorites.com/mendotawrongsforsale.htm

Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner