[meteorite-list] Mike Farmer's Comments about Steve Arnold

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 22:12:55 -0400

Steve Arnold Prime said -

"Since I didn't want to violate the 2 ads in a week
policy, I appreciate that he brought that up."

Actually it's one ad per week.

I used to think it was 2 also, but some of the recent uproar about ads
prompted me to go re-read the rules. And I was surprised to see,
that's it's one ad per week.

Best regards and clear skies,

MikeG

--