[meteorite-list] Mike Farmer's Comments about Steve Arnold

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 22:03:12 EDT

Hello List and Mike,

I would like to thank those of you that responded off list to me about the
other post I made earlier today about Mike Farmer. As those of you know
that did contact me, I wasn't specifically interested in asking about what
Mike just shared with all of us here on the list, but now that it is brought
up:

if Mike has shared with any of the rest of you any of the same things in
private that he just posted to the group, please contact me off list so we
can discuss them.

Obviously Mike doesn't care if we talk about these issues, as it seems he
is eager for all of this to come out into the open. So if he asked anyone
to keep these kind of things "confidential" when he discussed them with you
before, you can feel free to share all those details with me now. Thanks.

I did not choose to make things more public as falsely stated, but it
seems like Mike just did.

Of course any lawsuit is in the public domain, so everyone that feels so
compelled should write the court and get a copy of the Petition that was
filed for themselves. Then after reading the petition, if anyone has any
questions about the allegations made in it, they should ask the plaintiff(s)
directly as it is the plaintiff(s) that are the ones making them, not me.
Getting the Petition will prove to be a very entertaining read, I promise.

But Mike, you bring up some interesting accusations yourself in your
public post. Either you are repeating hearsay and gossip, or you have actual
first hand knowledge and or proof of everything you are accusing me of here,
right? I would say it is YOU Mike Farmer, that now has the burden of proof
that all these public claims are in fact factual.

So, it is probably your responsibility for you to offer your sources for
this (mis)information, on the following statements you have made:

1. That I have not paid the people at Admire anything. Can you prove that?

2. That I have been "kicked off most of the land" at Admire. Can you
prove that?

3. My "8n8 contracts" are somehow now overdue. Can you prove that?

4. That I have traded 100kg Brenhams without paying landowners pennies.
Can you prove that?

5. That "my" TV show mentions that 100 kilo Brenham being worth $125,000.
Can you prove that?

6. That on this list l offered meteorites higher (in weight than 100kg)
for $10,000. Can you prove that?

7. That such an (above) offer would be a scam. Can you prove that?

8. That my show stating that less than less than $1 per gram for Brenham
Pallasite is "incredible inflated and unrealistic prices." Can you prove
that?

9. That all land owners are now going to want $125,000 for 100 kilo
meteorites. Can you prove that?

10. That all collectors are going to have to pay more now. Can you prove
that?

11. That I have convinced the public that they all can become
millionaires? Can you prove that?

12. That I am destroying this (meteorite) business. Can you prove that?

13. That I am ripping off land owners. Can you prove that?

14. That I am inflating prices. Can you prove that?

15. That this isn't funny. Can you prove that?

16. Which people have you spoken to "working at Admire" that you are
quoting? Can you list names?

17. That the land owners at Admire are mad at me for not being paid for 2
years. Can you prove that?

Please name names if you are citing this "hearsay" as "proof."

18. That hunters are not welcome on many farms at Admire now. Can you
prove that?

19. That "they" think "we" are all con men now. Can you prove that?

20. That the Admire I am selling on ebay now is from the investors
project. Can you prove that?

21. That the investors have gotten almost nothing back. Can you prove
that?

22. Than I am obligated some way to clear up these things for you. Can
you prove that?

23. And if I do, that there will be nothing to talk about? Can you prove
that?

24. That you are Mike Farmer. Can you prove that? (Sorry, but when over
20 claims, which of course you can't back up, are made in one email,
because you have no first hand knowledge of any of this, it makes me wonder if
you are not really Mike Farmer, but maybe really Michael Casper.)

25. That the premise that this is ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS to begin with? Can
you prove that?

I am sure you will do like the last time this happened on the list and
respond with: "Yea, Steve you are right." then refuse to answer these
questions above. Which if fine. None of us here on the list expect you to
actually back up anything you say or that you ask questions for the purpose of
getting actual answers. But I feel obligated to ask you these questions
anyway, even though we know you won't answer them.

Now, back to my question that I asked the list. If Michael Farmer has
made any negative statements about me or my business in private to you,
including but not limited to his fantastic comments below, would you please
contact me in private off the list.

Thank you in advance.

Oh, and Mike did get at least one thing right, I do have some Admire up on
Ebay right now. Since I didn't want to violate the 2 ads in a week
policy, I appreciate that he brought that up. Thanks Mike.

Here is the URL:
http://stores.ebay.com/Steve-Arnold-Meteorites?refid=store Bid high, and bid often!

And for the record, I tried to keep within the Meteorite List's rules in
my reply. The only insult I threw at Mike, might have been a subtle
reference that he is acting like Michael Casper. While that alone might be
considered by many an offense worthy of being kicked off the list, I think I have
far more "proof" Farmer has morphed into Casper-like-behavior than he has
proof of the allegations he has made about me.

Steve Arnold
of "Meteorite Men"

In a message dated 8/12/2009 3:27:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,