[meteorite-list] Perseids Tonight, "Meteorite Men" videos on Science site, Top 10 Meteorites

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:40:04 -0400

Geoff, Steve,
Those short videos are Awsome. I actually have the Meteorite Men on my DVR and have watched it several times. I know there are many of us on this list that would love to do what you and Steve do. You guys Rock!!! And so does your show! Is there a reason you are not selling it on video yet? Wish you all the best. Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
IMCA 5829