[meteorite-list] AD: AUCTIONS ENDING IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS. MUST SEE!

From: Cottingham, Michael <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 20:24:07 -0700

Hello,

Will someone let me know if they see this on the list? My PC crashed and I am
going MAC at the moment... Not sure about all the buttons? !! All good though.

Anyway, I do have an amazing group of meteorites ending tomorrow, plus a 30%
off most items sale. It is most certainly worth a look...

Dang! When Ebay first started you would NEVER see this many cool meteorites on
there week after week. It is also hard to believe I have been on Ebay for 10 years. In
the early days of ebay there would never be more than 20-100 meteorites on there
and mostly less than 50. There was not even a category for them!

STORE LINK FOR GREAT SALE!
http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham