[meteorite-list] Only the Best from NWA - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 23:02:38 -0400

Dear List Members,

I have always been driven to go after and offer the "Best-of-the-Best" when
it comes to rare meteorites from the Sahara. This week's ending eBay
auctions tomorrow are no different. I have a variety of specimens ranging
from Lunar, Martian, from asteroids and/or other 'places'. All can be seen
at this link: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault

Here is the quick list to a few of the goodies:

NWA 2952 CK4 (last 8 specimens):
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=nwa+2952&_sacat=See-All-Categories

NWA 4800 CK5 (last 7 specimens):
http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=nwa+4800&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=nwa+2952&_osacat=0

NWA 4799 Aubrite (Finally, a True Aubrite from NWA!!, 15 choices!):
http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=nwa+4799&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=nwa+2952&_osacat=0

NWA 4883 Maskelynite-rich Eucrite (Lunar-like!)(10 Spectacular Pieces!):
http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=nwa+4883&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=nwa+4934&_osacat=0

NWA 4934 Howardite (Last 4 Specimens):
http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=nwa+4934&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=nwa+4934&_osacat=0

And there is more, but you will have to check 'em out in person, click here
for all that I have under seller, NaturesVault, to offer this week:

In addition to the above items, be sure to check out:
Glorieta Pallasites & Siderites
Brachinites
Martians
Lunar-like Diogenites
Lodranites
Chondrites ;-)
Ungrouped Achondrites
Angrites
Aubrites
Martians (oh yah, more than one starting at just 99 cents!!)
Chergach
Dhofar 019 Martian
Henbury
Muonionalusta Iron
Mundrabilla ...

Thank you for checking out this week's auctions, and if you are bidding,
"Good Luck"!!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe