[meteorite-list] Argentine Campo Investigation

From: Eduardo. <rockhoundm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:16:47 -0300

That video was emited on open tv. I was not able to see it but was told
about it. It was in 2 parts (the video is only the 1st part)
Also was emited the telephone talk.
The TV reporter bought a Campo del Cielo to Eric and there is indeed a
judicial process going on:
http://www.elliberal.com.ar/secciones.php?nombre=home&file=ver&id_noticia=081121DQ3
click on the links under "relacionadas" to see more articles about this.
Eduardo