[meteorite-list] Canada big meteor

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 10:53:50 +0100

Replying myself.....

Some more arguments, for that what I wrote to the Campo case ect....

Cause I'm an amateur only, here some statistics of scientists:

In the 5 years from the year 1996 to 2000, there where found in Libya:
1084 meteorites.

Then the "hunters" stayed away, mostly cause it's to dangerous there.

So then in the 6 years from 2001 to 2007 were found not more than:
45 meteorites.

That's what we are risking and will face, if we allow our protectionist
longings to prevail.

Best!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----