[meteorite-list] Space junk - marine life - shame on NASA

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:31:46 -0800 (PST)

--- On Mon, 11/3/08, Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Am I alone in the idea that Nasa should be held criminaly
> liable for the polution of our waters?...snip

Yeppers!!!---I'd sure hope you are the only one...(((rolling eyes))). I think this post should be nominated for the Emily Lutella Award. No, seriously-- that was pretty funny no matter how you intended it. It was good satire on GW, green-flavored victimism.

Statistically, any remaining ammonia was 99.999% consumed in reentry: it has a very low boiling point--and there is no evidence anything including ammonia made it into the ocean. So it was really closer to air polution but you didn't make a case for that.

The insight argued is too porous to hold a whif of ammonia. Sooo-- so far off reality they are fruitless to address in their entirety but using your own reasoning --I do know that the ammonia in your urine is a pollutant. If you are so morally outraged, I suggest you take any future pisses on your leg rather than allowing it into the water system to avoid future criminal acts yourself... drink it, bottle it, whatever-- just don't piss in my water nor on me again. Oh and under the new Administration your breath is a pollutant as well so try to hold it.

Charter member of the "Strained Gnat and Drank Camel Watcher Society"
Elton