[meteorite-list] What the heck is going on?? - Nothing

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 12:55:31 -0700

Hi Ruben,

There has never been a problem between myself and Steve or Michael.

I said in my email then this had "NOTHING" to do with Steve's email and
I just told Michael not to worry how long it took for him to get his
page up.

I forgot to mention that if anyone else wants to be able to list their
ebay actions on their own page please email me privately. I've got a
zillion projects going on but I'll help anyone in the order in which
your email is received. It may take a couple of days for me to reply.

Thanks,

Paul