[meteorite-list] Oriented meteorites and their flow lines

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:08:05 -0500

Bob & List,

In light of this now-interesting debate and discussion re: orientation, I
went ahead and posted another image of the anterior face with its
perimeter-encircling rollover lip:

http://www.fallingrocks.com/Collections/Millbillillie.htm

Thanks, by the way, for raising a question without getting over-emotional as
if it were sweeps week for the top soap operas ;-) I also appreciate your
kind words re: the site itself. By the way, if this one is not oriented, I
have a lot of editing to do in my catalog...

All best,

Dave