[meteorite-list] March 4 RSPOD Oriented (sic) 32kg stone

From: info at niger-meteorite-recon.de <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 14:45:47 +0100

Elton, others,

in this case, and regarding the thoroughly curated and painstakingly documented collection Dave keeps, I would rather trust the owner's judgement instead of your photo interpretation skills - however visionary they may be.

Besides there is currently no need to defend Dave as you have not provided a single point why the stone pictured should not be oriented. You may consider this in your concept of science.

just my two cents

Svend

--
www.niger-meteorite-recon.de