[meteorite-list] I will no longer ship to Italy using paypal

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:50:28 -0800 (PST)

Hey, I was reading about how corrupt Italy is
yesterday on my flight from London, it seems that
Naples is buried under thousands of tons of trash for
the last few months, every street piled high in
stinking garbage, why, the MAFIA controls all garbage
collection there, and they want money to make new
landfills. How pathetic, one of Europe's great cities
filled with trash by corrupt government.
Ship to Italy at your own risk, as someone who has
sold thousands of items on ebay last year, I know what
I am talking about.
Michael Farmer