[meteorite-list] I will no longer ship to Italy using paypal

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:47:08 -0800 (PST)

Give me a break,
Whatever, don't worry about it, Italy is off my
shipping list.
out of the last 10 chargebacks on paypal, 8 were from
Italy, one from france, one from Germany.
That is too many losses for me, paypal refunds all
their money, I am left with nothing. I will not do it
again.
Michael Farmer
--- M come Meteorite Meteorites