[meteorite-list] I will no longer ship to Italy using paypal

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:53:38 +0100

hahahahah.....Cottingham stop to say balls, I have just
received few days ago two Zeiss Luminar macro lens from USA
with value declared of $850 and its arrive via registered
mail via USPS, the same for a Nikon bellow of $250 arrive
the same in 1 week without any problem, I have buy a
meteorite coin from Nakhladog and its arrive without any
problem...etc.. etc... is well know you are not the first
time you ship via odinary mail and the packs is normaly they
go lost.

Matteo