[meteorite-list] Bad News

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:38:38 -0700

Dear Anne:

I'm sure all List members will want to join me in expressing our
condolences for your loss. I am glad you made the decision to return to
France during the gem show to see your father. We only get one dad, but
there are plenty of gem shows in your future. Your father had a long
and active life, and I'm sure he was very proud of your many
accomplishments.

Now might be a good time to say thanks to you, personally, for all you
do with the IMCA to help make the meteorite community a better place.

It was a privilege to share a showroom with you during Tucson '08.

Respectfully,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.campometeorites.com