[meteorite-list] Bad News

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:19:34 EST

Hello again,

The phone call came this morning. My father passed away during the night
(Denver time).
It was not unexpected since he had not recovered consciousness since his
stroke 2 weeks ago. And it was the best solution for him. My father was a very
active person to the end (he was driving his BMW 5 days before the stroke) and
he would have been horrified and furious to find himself on oxygen and IV if
he had regained consciousness.

I am glad I went to France and saw him one last time. Now my brother is
handling everything and I won't be going back to France, at least not until June.

Thank you everybody for all your emails or sympathy and encouragement. I
really appreciate.

And now back to work! The best remedy for me.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.