[meteorite-list] Carancas in the news

From: Michael Murray <mmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:22:49 -0700

I certainly agree with you Mr Webb. That willingness to share by
people in the know such as yourself, and Mr. Matson, and Mr.
Lebofsky, and quite a few others with the wealth of knowledge,
training and expertise on meteor/meteorite and so many other related
sciences, is definitely a big plus for the Met-List. My hat is off
to all of you. And thank you.
Mike in CO