[meteorite-list] Michael Cottingham's BATH FURNACE

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:19:56 -0700

Hello,

My thoughts too! Piece came from an impeccable source, so really no doubt it
is Bath Furnace. My larger pieces show a lot of fragmental breccia and with
the case of many chondrites, if classified today, their classifications
might be different 30% of the time(a guess?) or at least more "defined" in
their classification.

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham