[meteorite-list] Need a meteorite picture repository (was Alternative Meteorite Group Track Records)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 11:23:27 -0800

Bob,
        I don't see the problem... There are many free photo sites -
Upload your photo, get the URL, put the click-to URL into your
Post to the list and there you are. Hundreds do it. The worst
Case scenario is you have to copy/paste the URL to your browser.
I like "Webshots" : http://www.webshots.com/ ....because of the
Ease of use and the option to pay a little and expand your capacity,
but there are dozens out there - just choose one
(I will admit there is at least one list member that cannot seem
To get this basic concept, talks about a photo we certainly should
Be sure to see - and leaves the URL out of his posts....
Concluding with ..."Enjoy!" - enjoy WHAT?)
        Other than that, how easy can it get, Bob? These sites are
Out there - pick one, use it, post to the list.
        Best wishes, Michael