[meteorite-list] pronouncing "Orgueil"

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:49:33 +0200

Hi Phil,

Your pronunciation for both Orgueil and L'Aigle is just perfect! You
possibly doin't speak French anymore but, at least, your accent is intact.
Perhaps that's the way to progress (page with recorded pronunciations). And
yes, IMCA could for sure help.

Zelimir

A 13:10 30/04/2008 -0500, Philip R. Burns a ?crit :