[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold's Famous Reverse Auction

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:33:22 EDT

All,

OK, I am going to give this reverse thing a try again.

However, so as to not ruffle any feathers, I am going to call it "Steve
Arnold's (soon to be) Famous Ebay Discount Marathon."

To do this I have to load things up on my Ebay Store, that I just opened.
It is going to take me some time to get enough items up so that it is worth it
for enough people to follow the action.

I will have everything up there starting at what I feel is a fair Buy It
Now" price. I would like to get it where I can start quickly, but this is
probably going to take a little bit of time. Of course, anything listed in the
store at "Buy It Now," is subject for anyone to go ahead and buy it even before
the official launch of the "Steve Arnold's (soon to be) Famous Ebay Discount
 Marathon."

I am wanting to include videos of the higher dollar items, so you guys don't
have to just look at boring 2 dimensional photos. It takes time to make
videos, and upload them.

I will make one official AD post back here to the list announcing when the
countdown clock starts, and the outline of how it will all work and the time
tables.

One final request, Ebay discounts the seller fees by a whopping 75% if the
buyer comes into Ebay from MY link posted below. If you are surfing Ebay,
and come to one of my lots, and you buy, I have to pay the full fee, sometimes
as high as 12%. So, for those of you who are interested, and you want to
help me keep my costs down, go to my Ebay store with the link below. Also,
save it in your favorite places and return from there. As long as you keep
your SAME browser open, the temporary Cookie will allow you to surf all you
want, then come back and anything you buy from me, I still save 75%. Close your
browser, and come in from Ebay, or your MyEbay page, buy, and then I pay the
FULL cost of the fees.

I don't want to cheat Ebay out of their hard earned money, but the purpose
of the discount is to encourage people to market OFF of ebay to bring them in.
 What I will be doing here from the Mlist definitely qualifies.

Also, you can sign up via EBAY for email notices from me. However, Ebay
limits those emails to only go out once a week. So, you are not going to be
able to get email notifying you of each and every step down in price.

However, if any of you would like me to personally email you notices, I will
send you a heads up minutes before I drop the prices for the next go around.
 Just respond to me OFF List, and I will put you on my special email list.

OK, as I write this, there is NOTHING in my new Ebay store, but here is the
link you can save:

http://stores.ebay.com/Steve-Arnold-Meteorites?refid=store

Soon it will fill up.

Thanks,