[meteorite-list] It was intuition ? OK ?

From: Mark Grossman <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:45:48 -0400

Poor spelling a bad sign? Yup.

But the real proof of the pudding - for any meteorite purchase - is whether
they have the proper information and documents to back up their assertions
of authenticity.

As far as buying meteorites, I'll choose a poor speller with proper
documents over an English scholar without them any day.

Mark Grossman