[meteorite-list] OT - Waaaayyyyyy OT

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 18:19:37 -0400

Thanks Pat - and you are right - there is a noted
number of cases that 'go against the flow' with a
high PSA and negative biopsies for years. But like
you said - establish that baseline. I wish I had.
My first PSA was this January and I tested at 24.8.
Catching it earlier on the curve would have made
some difference in treatment options.

Thanks for your good wishes,

Gary