[meteorite-list] OT - Waaaayyyyyy OT

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:41:44 -0500

Hi Gary,

I had a PSA "scare" couple of years ago. We decided
to do a biopsy (which was not fun) which fortunately was
negative.

Even though it is off topic, your message is well worth paying
attention to.

Men, do not be afraid of the the PSA test or the DRE.
Yes, there are false positives as well as false negatives,
but as Pat points out, you need to establish a basline for
your own body.

You can be symptomless for years and early detection is
extremely important.

Gary, I wish you all the luck in the world. I don't know if
you believe (I do) but you are in my prayers.

-Walter Branch